fredag 18 mars 2011

Welcome to Comic Stance!

Hey guys! My name is Ninni Landin, also known as Lukali at the art community Deviant Art. I’m a Swedish comic artist and illustrator and draw World of Warcraft comics for a game magazine.

The reason why I wanted to start this blog in addition to comics is because WoW consumes much of my time and sometimes I feel that drawing is not enough. I mean, comics take some time to do, and lots of thoughts run through on a constant basis while playing. Everything can’t be printable comics - either it’s not good enough, or there’s simply just too much to tell to possibly fit in one single page! (Or just general whining and thoughts, which’d be awful comics..!) I will talk about ideas that never left the idea stage, perhaps show some scraps and write general stuff of what I do and think of WoW.

Cheers and welcome!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar