tisdag 29 mars 2011

Oh my (Lo')Gosh!

I sat down by the desk earlier this morning to get some work done on my webcomic. I really had to work with it due to the upcoming page upload in Thursday, but I just couldn’t, wasn’t up for it at all. Moments later I saw a sceenshot of my favorite faction leader, King Varian Wrynn, and I was like: fuck yeah! So I decided to draw him instead :) I’m so disciplined... not. While drawing ol’ Varian I thought that I ought to draw a body shot of all faction leaders, let’s see what happens. Here it is anyway!


3 kommentarer:

  1. If you decide to make sketches of all the faction leaders, then I'll really be looking forward to Genn Greymane and Sylvanas Windrunner (hint hint).

    Oh, and by the way, great idea with the blog, you had some pretty good points with the CC comic idea, never thought about those two groups before... and the one about the turtles xD

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ooooh. I'm loving this already. ^_^ (Even though I'm not a huge fan of the Alliance.) XD
    This sketch is amazing, and like Chess, I can't wait for Lady Sylvanas Windrunner... since my main is an undead. :}

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks both of you, great inputs for the next leader :) Sylvanas is up next!

    Awesome to hear Chess, glad you like it :)

    SvaraRadera